You can make your surveys and presentations appear at your own domain
All surveys and presentations built with Escono can be accessed through our default domain name surveys.escono.com.
Depending on your subscription plan, you can map a custom domain name to your account. Your surveys and presentations will appear at that domain. For example, they can appear on the same domain as your company’s main website.
How to map your domain name
- Create a CNAME record which points your domain or subdomain to surveys.escono.com. If you don’t know how to do this, please refer to your domain name registrar or DNS management service. This may be your website hosting provider.
- Login to your Escono account and navigate to Account > Settings. Please note that this menu item is only accessible to the account administrator.
- In the Domain Name box enter your domain or subdomain. Click Save.
When you have completed these steps we will initiate the process of verifying your DNS records and getting the certificate issued.
Your surveys and presentations will continue to be available at surveys.escono.com.
- Allow up to 3 business days for a newly-mapped domain name to become active.
- By pointing your domain name to our servers you authorize us to provision and install a SSL certificate. The certificate will be issued by a third party provider.